Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Project Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
The Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) portfolio is responsible for the global technology roadmap to support the AFC Business client and the respective businesses in Deutsche Bank, in order adhere to regulatory requirements. Your new team collaborates with other Information Technology (IT) groups and business groups (data providers, new product approval, client data, reference data etc.) to achieve integrated AFC solutions for the bank.
* Planning activities and tasks, in order to deliver the project on-time and on-budget
* Logging and maintaining Project Risk & Issues and creating Status Updates
* Ensuring all business requirements are collected, reviewed and signed-off in in association with the business area
* Ensuring creation and on-time delivery of all required documentation, including BRD, PAD, etc.
* Creating Inter Project Dependencies
* Identifying projects artefacts and ensuring they are delivered according to plan, following Deutsche Bank Standards and Governance
* Creating and reviewing Team Plan and Resources that are required for the project
* Creating and submitting a Detailed Budget Request cost plan
* Completing monthly Project Cost Forecasts
* Working with program and project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers to ensure that solution design and implementation meet the business requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
* Extensive knowledge of Project Management methodologies and best practices with proven end to end delivery of projects
* Previous experience of project budgeting and forecasting
* Proven experience of onboarding data feeds on Hadoop end to end, this includes liaising with stakeholders securing commitment to deliver feeds
* Proven track record of working with multi-geographies and business units
* Extensive knowledge of CRAID item management, especially in the use of Clarity
* Experience in conceptual tasks and solution definition, along with good analytical problem solving capabilities
* Capabilities to work with virtual teams and matrix organisations in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Knowledge of compliance processes and application for Fraud Detection(FircoSoft, SAS, Actimise, Detica Norkom)
* Educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent qualification/ relevant work experience in Focus business economy, national economy or computer science (or comparable certificate in business analysis and/or suitable corresponding work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.