Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Anti-Bribery & Corruption Counsel
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Anti-Financial Crime
You will be joining the Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) team which reports to the Regional ABC Counsel Head for United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI). Your team provides assistance in the design, implementation and strategic direction of the Deutsche Bank's ABC programme within the UKI region (the UKI Response Plan) to complement the global ABC strategy. Your team will also provide support and advice to senior business staff including the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), ensuring that bribery and corruption issues associated with clients and / or transactions are adequately risk-assessed and mitigated.
* Advising on bribery and corruption issues linked to clients, transactions and other counterparts
* Implementing and updating ABC processes and ensuring when appropriate, the consistency in policies, procedures and controls
* Supporting the undertaking of risk assessments specific to ABC risks within the region
* Monitoring and conducting assessments of the ABC controls framework
* Supporting the Regional ABC Head in the management of bribery and corruption risk of the business across all divisions
* Assisting with operational matters, including being a key point of contact for requests or advice, from the business and infrastructure functions concerning ABC issues
* Tracking emerging ABC legislations and regulations, assisting in the development and implementation of new policies, procedures and controls in order to address new legislative or regulatory requirements
* Assisting the Regional ABC Head, UKI and Legal with inspections, reviews and enquiries undertaken by regulators and prosecutors within the region
* Developing ABC compliance training to the business as requested or when required
Skills & Qualifications:
* A qualified lawyer with proven negotiation skills or strong experience as a compliance officer with a proven track record in an advisory role
* Experience in a client-facing role would be beneficial
* Knowledge of the bribery and corruption laws and regulations
* Excellent drafting and analytical skills
* Good technical knowledge or experience of the geo-political landscapes of UKI
* Proven experience of implementing a global ABC programme in a financial institution which operates the 3LoD model
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.